Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Awesome Day of Corporate Meetings.... Really.


We had "Mini Market Day" at work today. That means that all 72 employees from all of our offices (Rhode Island, California, Shanghai, New York and Findlay) were in town and we updated everyone on what's going on in our division of the company. For a normal corporate company this would be REALLY boring, but our company is just SO different and everyone is so creative that it was actually fun and interesting.


South Main Designs' presentation KICKED BUTT! :) I talked some about my job there and what I do as a consultant for the company and also as Customer & Consultant Care. Then we herded everyone up to the front of our building (which is on Main Street) because we had a special guest fly in to help us with our presentation.


Donald Trump pulled up with his body guards in a red BMW and presented everyone with an opportunity to drive away with that exact BMW on October 31st, 2007. If our company gets 100 new consultants and $50,000 in company sales by October 30th, the person with the most sales dollars gets a two-year lease for a 2008 BMW paid for by SMD.


Everyone was SO pumped!!! I still pinch myself and have seriously been in tears at times because I am so thankful for God placing me in this job.


(Now, it's important to say that Mr. Trump was played by Shawn, our CEO. The bodyguards were Tate, the VP, and Brian, the CFO. The BMW and the promotion - REAL!)

1 comment:

Anna@MetaMusings said...

You had me going for a while. I was going to be extremely jealous because for a while T and I were hooked to the Apprentice.
What a fun incentive! Good luck in your quest.