
Enjoy this conversation my three-year-old nephew Q. had with his mom and dad the other day regarding hearing someone on The Today Show say stupid, a word he's not allowed to say. (As recalled my Q's mom.)
Q- Mom, she said a bad word.
Mom- Yes she did and she shouldn't have.
Q- Why did she say that?
Mom- She just did Quinton.
Q- Dada, that girl just said stupid. Why did she say stupid? She said stupid.
Dad- She was just telling a story Quinton.
Q- Hey, (with his arms out to his sides), maybe next time she'll tell a story about Damn!
Gotta love a three year old's reasoning! Gotta love the fact that he said stupid several times.... a great reason to want a story about damn. I'd want to say damn too if I was 3! HA!
One more (again from the memory of Q's mom): This morning Q. was getting underwear out of his drawer. He was standing there naked and took his hand and ran it up and down his butt crack saying "I'm sawing my bottom!"
I'll leave you with that. I hope it made you smile! :)
2 comments:
Kids are great.
that is hysterical!
Post a Comment