Thursday, May 3, 2007

He's a little boy

Today my little boy looks exactly like little boys should look:

Hair sticking up in the back (and a little smooshed on the side).

Pants & shirt that have dirt, remnants of sidewalk chalk and smashed food from lunch on them.

A boo-boo on his elbow (which he refers to as a "bazzberry").

And, mud under his nose that was made from the snot constantly running out and the aforementioned dirt.

The best part is - that was only from a morning of being outside. He's going to be with Papa Hilty tonight and I'm sure he's going to look even "better" after he's done playing at Papa's house. They will be outside most of the time. Who wouldn't on a day like today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to R's cousin Q, he's got twice as much sidewalk chalk. Q decided they could color better with it broken in smaller pieces.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I know that R. won't mind if he only has the same amount of sidewalk chalk - but I understand the concept of following through from mommy's perspective. So, to teach a lesson I understand if we get more chalk here. I actually think his reasoning was pretty cute! :)

Of course they could color better if it was in smaller pieces. Why didn't the people who made the chalk think of that?!? :)