Reece-isms.
We were out on a walk (on this BEAUTIFUL DAY!!) and he saw a trash truck. "Mommy, when I'm older... well, when I'm 52 I'm going to drive a trash truck because I think it would be cool to pick up other people's trash."
We are making pumpkin apple muffins today (as I'm typing they are in the oven and the house smells DELICIOUS) and I set the timer for 15 minutes. Only a few minutes later I hear, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,........14, 15. They're done mommy. I counted to 15. They're done."
HAHAHAHHA! I am so happy while I type this because this is what it's all about. It's all worth it - the change I made recently. Absolutely worth it.
6 comments:
That is hilarious, kids have such great imaginations.
Could you share your pumpkin apple muffin recipe? They sound amazing!
Thank you for sharing these, these little glimpses into your family make my day!
HAHA, when he is 52!!! Love these
Cute! What a doll.
I say you let him start taking out the trash in your house. Call it an internship :)
Hee hee. One of Ellie's jobs around the house to earn her commission is to gather up the trash bags from the small cans in the house once a week. Sounds like Reece might love that! :)
That's funny. I have heard that garbage men make decent money...
Post a Comment