I told him that I registered him for Kindergarten yesterday and he was very excited! I was talking to daddy about some of the things he will need to know by then and he was listening as well. So here are some of the things on the list:
First & Last name - check
Address - kinda check
Phone number - kinda check
So, we were reviewing everything this morning and he was having trouble remembering. I wrote our address and phone number down on a piece of paper and said, "Okay, so I'll put this on the fridge and you can look at it every now and then to remind you."
He says, "Well, you wrote it down so why don't you just take it to school and give it to my teacher so I don't have to remember it."
That would be easy wouldn't it?!? :-)
3 comments:
THAT is a kid destined for management! He already knows how to delegate! :)
That is adorable, Dri.
Love it! I can tell he's going to catch on to the whole "school thing" quickly. :)
Can't believe it's almost time for kindergarten!
That is awesome! Good point, Reece.
Post a Comment