
....spring is around the corner!
Why today is a good day:
It's sunny
It's Sunday
I got to take a nap
We're going to go grocery shopping as a family (which I love for some reason - it's not as lonely of a task)
We are going to Kohls to return/exchange a few things
I'm in the oldest pair of jeans I own that fit me like a glove
I do not have shoes or socks on
I am sitting surrounded by new clothing that I got for me, the kids and the hubby yesterday
My house isn't a total disaster (slight, but not total)
------------------
I can feel my mood lift every time I get in my car and it's warm inside because of the sunshine.
1 comment:
that sounds like a pretty great day! How wonderful was the weather this last weekend, just puts me in a good mood. And YAY for wearing your old jeans, love that!
Post a Comment