Friday, February 5, 2010

Sounds like a perfect day to me.

We are supposed to be getting a few inches of snow throughout the day today and tomorrow. This morning we told Little R. that it was going to start snowing and snow all day long and he said,

"Mommy, I think I'll just sit at the window and watch the snowfall all day."

Sigh. Does it count as a sick day if I stay home because I'm "sick" of being away from my kids and want to spend time sitting at the window with them watching the snow fall?

3 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I agree. I'm jealous of your perfect snowy day.

And I feel that Little R. is ridiculously precious.

Mickey D. said...

Awww, I believe a personal day is warranted.

And I agree, that sounds like a perfect day. Thrown in some hot chocolate and it would be perfection x 2.

Anna@MetaMusings said...

That does sound like a perfect day. Did you all get to enjoy the snow together?