
Where Did Dri Organize Today? The Series.
Recently tackled spaces include: the mess that was my children's closet, our "I don't know where else to put this so it ends up here" filing cabinet and the "there's still room in here for more junk" built in cabinet in our dining room.
The series will make you laugh (at the incredible junk I once thought worthy of keeping), cry (knowing I'll have to do this again in a few months), run in terror (at the mess involved) and smile (knowing YOU did not have to put the work into this project).
Two trash bags, several hours and a few paper cuts later and our house is ready for Christmas.
Stay tuned... Up next: Dri's Closet. Rated: R for excessive ill-fitting clothing.
2 comments:
Ha! This was so cute. :) I so need to do this next week!!
You crack me up!
Post a Comment