Friday, September 11, 2009

Perspective


From the mouth of babes.

Ryan and K. went golfing last weekend while we were on vacation. This is the conversation that followed with K. and his 5 y.o. daughter, E. (paraphrasing the beginning)

E: "Daddy, how did you do golfing today?"

K: "Well, I did okay, but not as good as I wanted to."

E: "Who won?"

K: "Ryan got the best score."

E: (Pondering that thought) "Well.... how many times did you get it in the hole?"

K: "18." :)

E: "Good job, daddy. You got it in the hole every time!"

Now that's a GREAT perspective on golf!

Next time you go golfing, no matter how good/average/poor you are just remind yourself at the end that you got it in the hole all 18 times!

I love kids.

2 comments:

Sad Panda said...

hahaha, that's such a great idea. Kids are great for having perspectives like that.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Now THAT is adorable.