
OUCH!!!
I was walking past Jenna's chair and stubbed my toes on my right foot. OOOOOOOOooooo... Have you ever stubbed your toes hard enough that it made your entire body go weak and made you feel like you were going to get sick? That's how I felt.
They are not broken as far as I can tell.
Then, about 30 minutes later I was putting towels away in the bathroom and Jenna decided to push around the laundry basket like she always does and she pushed it right into those same toes.
Man alive. Can't my poor toes buy a break?
(I searched for a picture of adult toes to put up, but they were all too gross... so you can enjoy baby toes instead... because they're cute. And not gross.)
1 comment:
sorry about your toes and, also, i do not want to google for pictures of adult toes, so i'll just take your word for it. ewww.
Post a Comment