Monday, June 29, 2009

Restaurant.com

How did I get a $50 gift certificate for $4? SUPER easy.

I went to restaurant.com and registered. I have been a "member" for less than a month and I have gotten multiple emails with special codes to put in at check out that would give us any number of discounts. 70% off + a $15 gift card, 80% off, purchase a gift certificate and receive a $25 gift certificate free, etc. It is well worth the sign up if you live in or travel to areas that have a number of restaurants listed.

F-town has one restaurant listed. Boo. T-town has several, but I'm not familiar enough with the town or the restaurants to know which would be good to go try. (If you look around and see any that would be great, let me know!) C-bus has quite a few listed as well.

So, I took advantage of the 80% off code and purchased a $50 gift certificate (that you print out on your computer) for $4. It was rockin' sweet and will be REALLY rockin' sweet when we get there and have fantastic food.

*You do need to read the fine print because there are minimum purchase requirements and some places add your tip in automatically and other places only allow you to use the certificates on certain days/times. (I feel like you all should have just read that in micromachine man voice...)

No comments: