If someone were to pick up my purse right now they would find in it:
my wallet
sunglasses
a baggie of carrots
keys
two appointment reminder cards
some natural vitamin supplements
The First Years empty container (you know those "disposable" containers in bright colors you can get... yeah, a small one of those)
Extra Polar Ice slim pack
Extra Fruit Sensations slim pack
business cards
two kinds of lip gloss (one red, one pink)
Mary Kay Satin Lips Lip Balm
sea bands
a container with Tylenol & Aleve
And my purse is NOT that big. :)
Join in, what random things are in your purse? Aren't you supposed to be able to tell a lot about a person by the contents of their purse? Wonder what all of that says about me....
6 comments:
I feel that you are very well prepared and I'd like to travel with you. I mean, carrots? Vitamins? Lip gloss? I'm in. :)
Random in my purse:
A memory card reader for my computer/camera
A USB drive
A dog chew stick (Just in case for Ferg.)
I think that's about all the "random" stuff. :)
Mine:
Random -
1. diaper that's kind of waded up, but still clean, just in case.
2. baggie of mushed up PB crackers that I meant to feed the kids
3. a kid's bracelet.... no idea why.
4. a camera
5. lots of receipts and "trash".
Sigh.
HAHA, I am glad I am not alone! A few weeks ago I also wrote a blog about the random stuff in my purse.
http://wrestlingkitties.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-think-i-may-have-problem.html
I actually have been trying every sunday to clean out my purse. I am happy to say I have nothing random in my purse and because of that I feel completly UNprepared for whatever may come. Yes, I miss some of the stuff in my purse.
There's definitely a theme among the random items in my purse:
* Booties (to wear when picking my son up from daycare)
* A diaper (NB, won't fit him anymore)
* A sample pack of diaper wipes
Also:
* A Box Top for Education
* An aluminum can tab
* Head-On, Ibuprofen, Tylenol and Motrin
@ A. - I'm curious.... why do you have to wear booties when you pick your son up from daycare?
What triggered my post was DEFINITELY the random bag of carrots in my purse. It's good to know I'm not the only one with random things that end up there!
The infant area is a shoeless zone. I think because the babies crawl on the floor. So we either have to wear socks (which I don't wear now that it's sandal season) or booties.
Post a Comment