People call in all of the time at work and have to give us VIN numbers, license numbers, etc. So, I get this a lot:
"1,V, as in Victor, 2,3,7,H, as in Hope...." You get the point.
I bet I laugh at least once a day at the words people decide to use to describe the letter.
Today, it was "1 H, as in Harley, D, as in Davidson, 2,5,4..... Y, as in (obvious thinking pause) Yo...."
Y as in Yo?! I actually giggled out loud on the phone with the client. Cracked me up.
3 comments:
LOL! That is funny. I had to learn the military alphabet a long time ago and it comes in handy a lot!
haha! awesome!
I actually was doing this one time and I got to a letter and my brian seriously died for a second and I couldn't for the life of me think of anything. I said "I as in (pause) um, I?!" we both started laughing.
That makes me laugh.
Post a Comment