Here is a picture of me in my new coat from Kohls. It's coral pink with shiny silver buttons and I've been wearing my apple green scarf with it.
My hubby made the comment that he thought I looked like watermelon candy. I said, "Thank you??"
I love my coat and think it's fun, bright and cheery. Very springlike and appropriate for this 60 degree weather we're having!
So, what's your opinion?
Watermelon candy, in a good way.
Watermelon candy, you totally shouldn't wear this again.
I don't see watermelon candy in this look at all, instead I see ___________________.
6 comments:
I see super cute. I NEVER would've thought watermelon candy. But that did make me laugh. Only a guy.....
LOVE the shoes above.
I love it! Very Spring-y. I like the coral and the green. I guess I just don't think there's anything wrong with looking like watermelon candy! If you wanted to try a different color scarf, I think purple (plum?) would also look really pretty with it.
I agree. Very spring-y.
And, I like watermelon candy.
oh, a great spring coat!
Love your hubby's comment, men are funny like that!
Very cute and original! Plus, I think looking like candy from your husband's point of view is a compliment.
I love watermelon candy...
Post a Comment