Welcome to a place to share my aimless thoughts - a place that is an oasis where I can reflect on the routine of life.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
WE HAVE A Wii!!
And Reece beat Ryan every time in boxing last night. Hee-hee. Ryan was even down on his knees at one point to be at Reece's level punching away. Hilarious!
(I thought this picture was cute of the Lego guy playing Wii.)
Yay! The Wii is so much fun. And it's a great family activity. I don't feel so bad about our family playing video games since we're not just sitting there fixated on the TV, we're actually up and moving.
We also got the Wii Fit, and I think it's a really fun way to work out. I love the yoga, but I've been avoiding the balance poses during pregnancy. Hopefully, that bad boy will help me lose my baby weight this Spring!
How fun!!! We LOVE our Wii! I asked for the Wii Fit for my birthday in a couple months, I can't wait to get it. We just love playing the wii together in our house, too fun.
And it sounds like you have a little boxer on your hands!! :)
2 comments:
Yay! The Wii is so much fun. And it's a great family activity. I don't feel so bad about our family playing video games since we're not just sitting there fixated on the TV, we're actually up and moving.
We also got the Wii Fit, and I think it's a really fun way to work out. I love the yoga, but I've been avoiding the balance poses during pregnancy. Hopefully, that bad boy will help me lose my baby weight this Spring!
How fun!!! We LOVE our Wii! I asked for the Wii Fit for my birthday in a couple months, I can't wait to get it. We just love playing the wii together in our house, too fun.
And it sounds like you have a little boxer on your hands!! :)
Post a Comment