Welcome to a place to share my aimless thoughts - a place that is an oasis where I can reflect on the routine of life.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
There is a point every day where...
...I look at my kids laughing at each other, playing with each other, or giggling together over nothing and I sigh and thank God for the beautiful children He's given me.
I know exactly what you mean. I often think that about my one, I can't wait to have two! And some nights, I'll quietly pop into Rhys' room to smell his head or stare at his little slightly-opened mouth, and it takes everything I have not to cry tears of joy and gratitude.
3 comments:
and it's stuff like that that makes me think that I might have another...
Aww, how sweet!
I know exactly what you mean. I often think that about my one, I can't wait to have two! And some nights, I'll quietly pop into Rhys' room to smell his head or stare at his little slightly-opened mouth, and it takes everything I have not to cry tears of joy and gratitude.
Post a Comment