Saturday, February 14, 2009

Deep breaths, hee-hee, hoooooooo....


MAN ALIVE.

I wasn't done with a post and accidently posted it and then went to erase it and NONE OF MY POSTS WERE SHOWING UP. NONE. FROM THE BEGINNING UNTIL NOW. THERE WERE NO POSTS.

I didn't panick immediately (read: the first millisecond I realized it) but I DID panick after two milliseconds!!!!

So, I closed my browser, (calmly, of course, without cussing) opened it up again and went back to my blog and....

NOTHING.

Then I really panicked. (read: hyperventilated)

So, I posted the previous cry for help and clicked "View Blog" and IT WAS ALL THERE AGAIN.

Blogger, that was NOT funny. Not funny at all.

(Why would it be such a big deal? Well, there are lots of things on here that I'd like to somewhat keep track of - funny things Reece has said, things that have happened in my life, etc. You bloggers know what I'm talking about.)

1 comment:

Wrestling Kitties said...

Oh, that would freak me out too!! I am glad that all the old blogs came back!