
The set of jewelry pictured is one of my favorite South Main Designs three-piece sets of jewelry. The necklace is long with a matte silver finish and can be worn with any outfit. I wear the earrings in this set all of the time and the bracelet just completes the ensemble. The entire three-piece set is 50% off and on sale for $31.75.
As you know by my previous post, South Main Designs is going out of business. Because of that, everything is marked down to 50% OFF. That is truly an amazing price for beautiful accessories.
Take a look at my website - www.mysouthmaindesigns.com/aclements - and if you find something you love, place an order and it will be shipped directly to you in time for the holidays. All orders must be placed by December 15th. Feel free to pass my link along to those you know who love jewelry - thank you for helping me collect me last few orders!!
4 comments:
I'll have to check it out!! I was just thinking you'd be good at joining me in the Mary Kay stuff. It seems similar, only with makeup. And you get to stay home with your kids and work as much or as little as you want. I'm loving it!
I have those earrings and I love them!
Q.O. - South Main was exactly like Mary Kay only with accessories instead of make-up. I was a Sales Consultant and also trained our Sales Consultants in running their businesses.
Thanks for the offer to join you. If I decide to do something else direct sales, I'll keep you in mind...
Yeah, the makeup world is one of two markets (I forget the other!!!) that doesn't change with a downfall in the economy.... a true fact. :)
Best wishes on the job hunt!!! Keep us updated.
Post a Comment