Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Weird.


Did any of you see the short blurb on Channel 24's 11 o'clock news about the two faced kitten born in Toledo?

How would you like to be the one to find that kitten? I'd be like, "Stop looking at me bi-otch."

Apparently two faced kittens are more common than I thought. I Googled it and a TON of entries came up, including several pictures. I couldn't decide if I should sweetly say "awwwwww...." or look away.

8 comments:

Jill Marie said...

I wonder if they just keep walking in circles?? No this way, No this way.....

Traci said...

i saw it on 13abc...they actually interviewed a vet and asked him about the kitty's chance at a "normal life".

My thoughts: "Must have been a slow news day yesterday and what did Christian Brown do to get punished covering that story!?"

haha.

Malissa said...

yeah, i actually don't know if it's double the cuteness or double the weirdness!

Traci said...

update: according to 13abc, the kitty died yesterday.

:(

Dri said...

Oh man. I didn't watch the news last night so I didn't see that update.

Off to double-faced kitty heaven, I suppose....

Unknown said...

It's common?????

"So Christian, you think you're a diva?? Well you're going to go cover the double faced kitty story on Yondota!"

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

I was going to say, "I'm not even going to Google this." as it will gross me out.....

Then your picture loaded and I now feel ill. This is like my worst nightmare. I hate cats. I can't even look at that picture. Its freaky.

Very very odd.

Iris Took said...

That was a freaky picture. I feel bad that it died, but ick.