Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This is the second time...

...since I've been blogging that I've sat here and wanted to blog about something, anything really, and can't think of anything to post.

So, I'll tell you a few random things from my day... because you care. :)

- I found out Jenna is in the 95th percentile for height and weight. Translation? She's a big girl compared to other females her age.

- I cleaned the other half of my house that didn't get cleaned last week.

- I took a nap this afternoon.

- I made an amazing pan of brownies. Mmmm....

Join in. Share some random things from your day... because we all care and I can't think of anything else to post. :)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

- I went to a listen to the speaker at Coffee Amici at lunch

- My phone and email didn't stop all day at work ... and it was good! :)

- I ate an amazing brownie ;)

Malissa said...

i SWEAR that i saw 2 UFOs last night! Not kidding.
that is my random thought for the day.

Wrestling Kitties said...

I get in moods like this as well where I want to blog and nothing. And then I will have times where I have tons to blog about and no one is reading...oh well! Glad you blogged :)

- today I again hung out in a hotel parking lot for lunch...it was a nice hotel!

- I have spent a majority of my day online and NOT working.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I feel as if you need to send to your college girlfriends, or post on your blog, some recent J. photos.

Random?

I dreamt last night that my sister took me to Orlando for no reason.
Weird.

FYI: I keep a "blogging list" of stuff I can blog about. Throughout the day, I'm like - "Write it down. You can blog about it later."

Dri said...

That "keep a list" idea is something I definitely need to do.

I think throughout the day, "hey, I should blog about that" and then when I get home I can't remember the stuff I thought I should blog about.

The deciding factor for me to start a blog was that I had a list of things that I had made that I could blog about. :) I guess that list only lasted for so long.....

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

I totally think of things to blog about and then forget it later. Writing it down is a good idea!

Random:
I always need to go to bed early and plan to... then I feel like, "I can't go to bed at 9pm!" 3 hrs later, I'm still up. And exhausted the next day.

So here I sit, watching tv and reading the internet at 9pm. Knowing I should turn them off and go to bed early. But I won't. :)