Tomorrow is step #3 in the four step process of getting my root canal.
Step One: getting me out of excrutiating pain and putting a temporary filling in.
Step Two: going back 4 days later to have him finish the actual root canal.
Step Three: preparation for my crown.
Step Four: getting the crown.
Here's to QUICK recovery after whatever "prepping me for a crown" means.
Do I at least get to be a princess once I have my crown?
UPDATE: Today wasn't too bad. He cut my tooth down and took a mold that he'll send off and have them make the actual permanent crown. As of now I have a temporary crown. Apparently I'm only Queen of the Week right now, but in two weeks I'll be Queen FOREVER!
Another great discovery today - they were trying to figure out what color to make the crown and both R's aunt (who works there and was helping with this whole procedure) and the dentist commented that I have white teeth. Awesome! Makes a girl feel good. In case you want to know my secret.... I use Crest Whitening Toothpaste. ;)
(P.S. I wanted to make the update text red, but can't figure out how to do that... can someone help me?)
2 comments:
Oh, I hope it isn't too much pain or discomfort.
Yes, you totally get to be a princess after getting your crown! Ha!
Thinking good thoughts for you during this painful time.
Post a Comment