It's brick.
And old.
And uneven.
And has lots of weeds growing everywhere...
In between the bricks.
All around the edge.
By the alley.
Just when I think I'm ahead and have one spot cleared of weeds, the spot I just cleared last week is overgrown again.
Sigh.
Hubby pulled weeds this morning. Now we have two huge piles of dried up weeds sitting on our patio. Thanks, honey. We're farther ahead at taking care of this than we were yesterday.
Any advice on weeds? Specifically the tiny annoying ones that grow up between the bricks? Round Up is great, except it still leaves the brown weeds there to pull. Know of any magicians that are great at disappearing acts?
1 comment:
I have the exact same issue. I can't keep up with these weeds. I hate using weed killer b/c my 1 year old still puts stuff in his mouth. So at the moment, I pull them by hand. Ugh.
Post a Comment