Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I hit my limit.

The air conditioners are in and running.

Ry has been more than patient with me and has probably endured more heat/humidity than he would have wanted to.

Upper 80s and humid is my limit in the house. Ick. Let me hang out in a pool or a pond in that weather, not laying in my house with a layer of sweat from the humidity.

4 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I completely understand. We have air conditioners called, "mini splits" here that hang on walls in various rooms. I've turned the one in our bedroom on for about a month and a half now.

The living room one just came on last night.

Sitting on the couch sweating is the worst.

Dri said...

Mini splits, huh?

I'm impressed you haven't had them on before this.

Rachel said...

We just now shut our windows and turned it on.

For some reason I always feel defeated when we finally give in ...

Anonymous said...

Just put our big one in and it's purring away.

Wasn't it just last week the highs were in the 40's? Gotta love Ohio!