Welcome to a place to share my aimless thoughts - a place that is an oasis where I can reflect on the routine of life.
She is absolutely beautiful! Love them name! ~Adrien (friend of Two Pretzels)
so cute. i LOVE the dark hair. i wonder if it will lighten like Reese's or not?! : ) the joys of pink!!
LOOK AT HER HAIR!I love it. Where you that dark as a baby?GREAT pics! Keep.them.coming!
Oh my goodness! They are perfect! Soooo CUTE!
I just love the look on Reece's face. Precious.
she's so adorable!!! congrats!!!!!!
Very Adorable!!! I bet R. likes being her big brother!!Congrats AGAIN!
Adorable!! Just precious!
Oh my gosh I can't take it. How flippin' cute are those kids!Your baby looks like what I was expecting Ms. Bee to come out looking like.
I was not that dark when I was born, although I did have a head full of dark hair just like Jenna. My dad's side has that darker coloring. Thank you for your compliments on my children.Does a mommy's heart good! :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful! Love them name! ~Adrien (friend of Two Pretzels)
so cute. i LOVE the dark hair. i wonder if it will lighten like Reese's or not?! : ) the joys of pink!!
LOOK AT HER HAIR!
I love it. Where you that dark as a baby?
GREAT pics! Keep.them.coming!
Oh my goodness! They are perfect! Soooo CUTE!
I just love the look on Reece's face. Precious.
she's so adorable!!!
congrats!!!!!!
Very Adorable!!! I bet R. likes being her big brother!!
Congrats AGAIN!
Adorable!! Just precious!
Oh my gosh I can't take it. How flippin' cute are those kids!
Your baby looks like what I was expecting Ms. Bee to come out looking like.
I was not that dark when I was born, although I did have a head full of dark hair just like Jenna. My dad's side has that darker coloring.
Thank you for your compliments on my children.
Does a mommy's heart good! :)
Post a Comment