Saturday, May 31, 2008

Spa Treatment

Today I ventured to a spa - a spa in my own home. :)

I took the time for myself today to:
- lay out in the back yard for about an hour
- take a nap on the couch while the rest of my family was sleeping
- take a LONG, semi-cool shower complete with leave in conditioner, moisturizing face mask and shaving with an actual razor and shaving cream (when I'm in a hurry I use an electric razor)
- blow dry my hair and actually put product in it to help it have volume
- put lotion on
- put make up on

I even wore a new outfit, heels and earrings to a graduation party tonight.

4 comments:

Malissa said...

sounds like an absolutely LOVELY day. good for you!!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

THAT SOUNDS perfect. YAY for you, dear friend.

Wrestling Kitties said...

Good for you!!! What a great day!

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

Oh, that is like a total blessed day! To finally feel like a person again after giving birth to a baby.

I'm so glad she slept for you too. Praise the Lord!!