Not only a great song by Garth Brooks, but also what my son does when he needs to pee.
HILARIOUS!
(picture this)
Reece standing in front of his basket of cars doing "the dance."
Me: "Reece go sit on the potty."
Reece: "I don't have to go potty."
Me: "Go sit on the potty anyway."
Reece: "Ugggggh" as he saunters into the bathroom.
(now in the bathroom)
Reece (still doing "the dance"): "Mommy, I turned on the light. Look, I put my potty seat up there all by myself. Hey, what's that out there? Can you help me? I don't have to go potty, ya know.... (and on and on)."
Me (in my stern mommy voice): "Stop stalling and get on the potty or you're going to pee all over the bathroom again." (Yes, I said again because it has happened more than once.)
Reece: "Ugggggh."
Finally he sits on the potty with BARELY enough time to sit down before the flood gates open.
Me: "I thought you didn't have to go potty."
Reece: "I didn't."
HA! Ha, ha, ha, ha. HAAAAAA!
This happens at least once a day at our house. No joke.
1 comment:
hehe! cute!
Post a Comment