Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BLECK.

One thing I despise = dental work.

I had an appointment this morning at 11:40 to get two cavities filled. My mouth is REALLY sore right now.

Another thing I despise = paying for it.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, I LOVE going to the dentist! But, I've only had two obnoxiously small cavities ever in my life. I just love the way my teeth feel after they're all cleaned up and sparkly! And, I now have pretty great dental insurance, so that does make it easier.

Wrestling Kitties said...

Ugh, I hate the dentist as well! I haven't had many problems with my teeth (yet) in regards to cavities and stuff, but I just don't like the sounds and the feeling of scraping on my teeth - yuck!

Feel better!

Jill said...

They all try to rape you on the cost.

If you dentist is like my dentist they always try to estimate the cost of which the insurance will cover and then charge us for the difference. We finally figured out that they are always wrong and we just let them charge the insurance company and bill us the difference. Jerks...