Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm losing my mind.


I am seriously losing my mind. Okay, it's just hormones, but still.....

I honestly feel like crying all the time, sleeping most of the time and hysterically laughing while I'm crying. I also feel like I want to do a ton of things but I can't seem to get my mind focused on actually completing the task so I'm getting nothing done.

Sigh.

Can anyone say, "It's time to have a baby?!" I'm sure my hubby would shout that from the mountaintops if given the chance.

15 days and counting until the "official" due date.................

7 comments:

Nadja said...

Why is mother nature such a nasty bitch? At a time when you need your sanity so badly (um, hello! I'm creating a HUMAN!) you completely lose it.

Evil evil hormones.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

:-(
Love you, my friend.

Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug

Malissa said...

hang.in.there. you can DO THIS!!
i hope that this beautiful baby girl makes her appearance soon so you can get back to normal.
hug to you.

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

Can I comment yet again on how much the last month of being pregnant SUCKS?!

I feel for you. I really do. In a few weeks, this will be a distant memory. :)

Anonymous said...

It's all Eve's fault. Childbearing pains and all.

Jill Marie said...

kudos to you girl. Remember that God had women be pregnant because we can handle it. You are a strong woman in christ! Hang in there!
hug

Traci said...

oh damn hormones!!!

you poor thing.

just keep thinking that it's all worth it -- once baby is here. :)

hugs