Monday, April 7, 2008

Child's Play, Part Two


Our babysitter went outside with Little R. on Saturday and drew hopscotch boxes on the sidewalk. I'm sure he loved it, but what is really interesting is other people's response as they walk down the sidewalk....

I have seen several kids - all random ages - casually walking down our sidewalk and when they reach the hopscotch part they can't help but do it. It's so awesome!! :)

Spring Fever has hit and kids are ready to play!

3 comments:

Nadja said...

I know I'd have to do it if I saw one. I saw the cutest hopscotch thing at Target and wanted to buy it... I might still have to.

Anonymous said...

You can't not do hopscotch if you see it. It's sac-relig.
~daryn

Wrestling Kitties said...

Love the hopscotch! I love that it is still around and that kids still love it! The simple things can be the best!