Saturday, February 2, 2008

Speaking of Kohls


R. and I decided to get out of the house for a little while today, so we went to walk around the mall and ended up at Kohls.

I saw some of the cutest clothes that I want to wear SO BAD right now and it is SO impractical for me to get them. But, the thought goes through my mind, "Will they still be there when I can actually wear them again?"

Super cute jackets, pants, skirts, dresses, shoes (okay, so I could get and wear shoes).

Motivation to get back to my regular size after Baby Girl! :)

1 comment:

Wrestling Kitties said...

Ok, so I have put on weight over the years since leaving college. boo

But I remember when I was thin and could wear pretty much anything I don't remember the clothes/fashion being as cute as what they are now. Now that I am not where I want to be size wise, it seems like the fashion trends at the moment are WAY cute! Hence me getting a treadmill.

And though for health reasons and just feeling better should be enough motivation.....my real motivation at the moment are clothes!! I guess whatever works! ha