Friday, February 22, 2008

Reason #537 why I love my job.....


It was 4:30 on a Friday afternoon and I heard the familiar clink, clink of some of the guys in management cracking open a few Corona's.

The beers have been known to come out for several reasons - to celebrate, because it was a rough week, to assist a brainstorming session, just because....

For shock value, I popped my head in the room and asked, "Where's mine?" To which one of the guys said, "Help yourself..." and another guy looked at my 7 month pregnant belly and said, "THAT is not a good decision."

I'm smiling right now.

I love my job.

I love the atmosphere.

I love the people I work with.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

ditto

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

This is a place that I feel I need to work. :)

Sarah said...

That's pretty awesome. I don't know many places where it is welcome for employees to break out alcohol!

Besides that - it's fun to work in a place where you feel so comfortable with those around you!

Congrats!

(missed you posting!)