i LOVE this show. i felt oddly sad to hear of their separation earlier this year. i liked them together. also, i sort of like weather-related issues that make you stay home. it's sort of nice.
We just watched the episode last night where they went to couple's counseling and I was literally crying when he read her the poem he wrote on her "Wish Day."
That does make me sad. :(
And, yes, it was quite nice to be in last night because of the weather. It was restful, really.
4 comments:
Awesome, awesome show.
I love this show and I love Hulk Hogan!
i LOVE this show. i felt oddly sad to hear of their separation earlier this year. i liked them together.
also, i sort of like weather-related issues that make you stay home. it's sort of nice.
I didn't know they separated....
We just watched the episode last night where they went to couple's counseling and I was literally crying when he read her the poem he wrote on her "Wish Day."
That does make me sad. :(
And, yes, it was quite nice to be in last night because of the weather. It was restful, really.
Post a Comment