Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm in a rut.


Do you ever have those days/weeks where you're just in a bad mood? It's not like anything specific is "going wrong," you're just in a rut?

What do you all do to get out of your ruts?

I have been asking myself the last day and a half or so - "What do you feel needs to happen in order for you to be in a better mood?"

My answer in the comments.....

3 comments:

Dri said...

This is what I've come up with so far:

- get the baby's room painted and basically ready
- stop getting bills from R.'s hospital stay that we can't pay
- get our kitchen done
- get a haircut
- have Little R. be potty trained

All of these things really don't matter in the scheme of things, truly, and I realize that. I realize they'll come in time or even out. So, why are they the only things I can come up with?

Ah well... here's to a better mood tomorrow and to progress on at least some of the things listed above.

Sarah said...

I think it just happens. Especially in January. (didn't you know the third Monday of January is considered the 'bluest' day of the year?)

I think you need sunlight.

Traci said...

yep i agree w/ dr. turtle..i blame our moods on january! i think we all get into these ruts...i know i do. my cure last night was to buy a trashy magazine at the store, and read it, while curled up on my couch. sometimes a Starbucks helps too. or a trip to target, without the kids and husband. :)

here's to a better day!