Saturday, January 12, 2008

I hope they feel used....


R. did a great job for me for Christmas this year. I gave him some suggestions and it ended up that family decided to find my suggestions leaving R. with a dilemma. What do I get for my wife?

Well, he got me a Quesadilla Maker and a Dirt Devil Kone (I know Two Pretzels, I know) and pj pants. He was very nervous for me to open the gifts basically because he didn't want me to be disappointed. I would be lying if I said I didn't think, "Okay, well, these are.... interesting... gifts."

*BUT*

I LOVE THEM! All of them! I hope they feel used. I use my Kone for little messes, cleaning small spaces, sweeping our stairs and much more. And today I had a quesadilla made with whole wheat tortillas, colby cheese, cooked zucchini and squash and a little bit of beans. It was yummy! My pj pants are SO comfy and I love them.

Thank you, hubby!

Kone disclaimer: I love the Kone for it's usefulness. I WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE PLACE IT ON MY TABLE OR DISPLAY IT PROMINENTLY ANYWHERE AS A DECORATION. It is plugged in and sits on the floor, out of sight, right beside my washer. Where I believe vacuums belong.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

...phew...

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Dri, so glad that you aren't using the KONE for decoration. So, how does it work?

VERY cool about the quesadilla maker!

Dri said...

It works just as good as a regular dirt devil - I feel like I have to empty it pretty often, though.

Dri said...

Oh, and R. was checking your blog about the KONE frequently because you posted that soon after he purchased it for me as a gift. He wanted to see if I commented that I despised it as well so he could quickly go to plan D.

Lucky for him I never said anything and I also like his present! :)