Welcome to a place to share my aimless thoughts - a place that is an oasis where I can reflect on the routine of life.
I agree. That's the point of string cheese ... and it just doesn't seem right to not string it ...Tyler tells me that he tried once to bite his string cheese and just ended up using his tongue to string it in his mouth before really eating it ...I guess there are some things that are just against human nature ...
I actually take a thin bite off of each end first, then I string it. (Just got done eating one about 10 mintues ago!)I guess I feel like I just have to get a "fresh" end :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I agree. That's the point of string cheese ... and it just doesn't seem right to not string it ...
Tyler tells me that he tried once to bite his string cheese and just ended up using his tongue to string it in his mouth before really eating it ...
I guess there are some things that are just against human nature ...
I actually take a thin bite off of each end first, then I string it. (Just got done eating one about 10 mintues ago!)
I guess I feel like I just have to get a "fresh" end :)
Post a Comment