Sunday, November 4, 2007

At the mercy of the oven....


I'm going to attempt to use the timed bake feature on my very old oven in the hopes that after church tonight we will have a hot and yummy supper.

The menu? Meatloaf made in the crockpot and cheesy veggie casserole stuff made in the oven.

It would add a wonderful dimension to my cooking abilities to be able to use this feature of my oven frequently on Sunday nights.

4 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Did it work?!

Ryan said...

You hit dinner out of the park, baby!!

Dri said...

It did work! YAY! So, not only did we have piping hot meatloaf we also had bubbly veggies!

Sweet!

Unfortunately the strange tongue I have right now did not like the meatloaf, although the strange nose I have right now thought it smelled really good. Ah, well. I had LARGE helpings of the veggies.

SunFyre said...

mmmmm.... Meatloaf