Welcome to a place to share my aimless thoughts - a place that is an oasis where I can reflect on the routine of life.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Shoes
So, where do all of you shop for shoes online?
So far I've tried Zappos, shoes.com, JCPenny and Elder Beerman. I am (still) looking for a great pair of not-too-expensive, yet comfortable ankle boots to wear to work with jeans and/or trousers.
i have never bought shoes online. our friend at Two Pretzels would be helpful. But, I just don't trust shoes or pants online. i can do shirts and accessories, but haven't ventured into the land of shoes just yet. maybe you will inspire me.
Nordstrom.com, Shoebuy.com, Zappos.com All good resources-have purchaed shoes there for myself and kids for several years. Quick credit for returns too. Macys has nice selection but service/timely shipping isn't good so I nixed it from my list.
6 comments:
REI.com :)
payless.com
shoebuy.com (you have to wade through the expensive stuff there ... but they have a TON to choose from ...
i have never bought shoes online. our friend at Two Pretzels would be helpful. But, I just don't trust shoes or pants online. i can do shirts and accessories, but haven't ventured into the land of shoes just yet. maybe you will inspire me.
piperlime.com which is owned by the same company as Gap and Banana Republic. They have free shipping both ways. I think they have all price ranges.
Zappos is my favorite.
I also check out oldnavy.com and nordstroms.com.
:-)
GOOD LUCK dear friend!
Nordstrom.com, Shoebuy.com, Zappos.com All good resources-have purchaed shoes there for myself and kids for several years. Quick credit for returns too. Macys has nice selection but service/timely shipping isn't good so I nixed it from my list.
Post a Comment