Monday, August 6, 2007

Taking over the world....

So, Ryan and I have this theory...

The movie Baby Mozart (of the Baby Einstein series) was created so Disney can take over the world.

When all of the kids who have watched it get to be in their 20s, the music from this movie along with the psychedelic images will broadcast across all televisions nationwide and all of the then-adults will turn on those closest to them and cause riots and overthrow the world.

Okay, so maybe we just get annoyed with hearing the music over and over again.

It's just a theory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll find this interesting.

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1650352,00.html?cnn=yes

Dri said...

Yeah, that is interesting. I do take those articles with a grain of salt, too.

If a parent is just sitting their kid in front of videos all day expecting them to learn language skills and not interacting with them frequently, of course they are going to be behind in development.

I must say that I'm glad Reece outgrew Baby Mozart. It was annoying. Although, he does find Numbers Nursery engaging right now. It reinforces what we're teaching him about numbers and everything, though. It's definitely not the end all be all of teaching him.

It does give a mom a 1/2 hour of peace and quiet to get stuff done around the house! :)

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

My sister and I have talked about Disney quite often. We both believe that they are indeed, taking over the world. They've captured children. From Hannah Montana to the Cheetah girls. They groom these kids so that they all become the "next best thing".

Disney is scary.