
I'm done. I have finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Wednesday night I stayed up until 2 a.m. reading it and Thursday afternoon while Reece was napping I finished it. Very good book.
So, if any of you want to discuss the book, please go to my comments section and let's chat.
WARNING: If you do not want to know details, please do not go to my comments section. :)
5 comments:
I'm actually almost speechless about this book still and trying to process through everything. The way she weaved everything together and made sense of it all is amazing.
I cried when Dumbledore was telling Harry everything that happened.
I really had to think through the whole Elder Wand thing and how Harry knew it was rightfully his. I think I get it now, though.
I felt the dread and heaviness while Harry walked to the woods to be killed by Voldemort.
Oh, man. Good book. What did you all think about it?
Neville Longbottom became my hero. (And his gran.)
True. Very true. Question about him - how did he hide the sword in the sorting hat?? I didn't quite get that detail.
From what I remember in Chamber of Secrets, the same way Harry did. He was a Gryffindor who needed it...
Ahhh.... I get it. See?! That's so awesome! Ms. Rowling has an amazing mind.
It's been so long since I read Chamber of Secrets that I didn't even put two and two together.
Post a Comment