I hope you don't mind coming along on our vacation (in a way). This is an easy way to keep a journal of sorts of what we did and noteworthy things.
Noteworthy from today:
Cranky Reece turning into wonderful Reece after a nap
Taco pie at Wilderness Camp - DELICIOUS!
Peach Mango Paradise Flat Earth Chips (we got them at Wal-Mart)
The Philly Cheese Steak I had for lunch
The greens they have for salads at lunch
Finishing the book I brought with me on Day Three of vacation :)
Taking a hike by myself this morning
Teenagers praising God out in the open
Watching Reece play fetch with a dog who was swimming in the pond
The day ended up wonderful yet started out rough. Now it's time to go do a few loads of laundry so we have clean warm clothes for tomorrow. ;)
4 comments:
B-rent loves those Peach Mango Chips, I think Trophy Life is not completely sold on them based on her reaction on our camping trip. I must say I am also not thrilled about them. When I bite into a chip I expect salty not sweet. I know it was on your "noteworthy" list but what was your opinion of them? Good noteworthy? or just noteworthy?
-M
They were definitely noteworthy in a good way for me. Once I got past the strange sensation of eating something THAT crunchy that is also sweet, my sweet tooth loved me for the chips to them. B-rent should try the berry flavored ones. They're also delicious! :) We got the Tomato Ranch flavor, but have yet to open those....
Hey! I found your email again and decided it was finally time to catch up with you guys! How exciting to find that you are currently at Spruce Lake, my old stomping ground! Say hi to your husband for me and maybe we will talk sometime soon since you have such good cell phone reception out there...
-ACS
Is the ACS from WooMenno?? If so, HOW COOL TO HEAR FROM YOU! Drop us a call or an e-mail and let us know what you're up to!
Post a Comment