Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Beer


I am new(er) to the world of beer. While visiting Aunt Jan I have been introduced to many new kinds of beer and have consequently found a brand that both Ryan and I love - Leinenkugels. YUMMMMMMMMMMY! We have yet to drink a beer that they make and be disappointed.

I have had their Berryweiss, Summer Shandy, Sunset Wheat (Sunset Ssssweet), Honeyweiss and now Leinie's Light. A shout out to Trevor & Lori for thinking of us while visiting family in WI and bring some home!

I would highly recommend purchasing some of this beer if you see it. It's available around here in Kroger and some other places. Here is the website: http://www.leinie.com/. Check it out and if you do partake, please let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drink up! As a Lenie Lodge member, I think Summer Shandy is quickly becoming my beverage of choice.

Sarah said...

I've had a couple different kinds, but really can't remember which ones...I did enjoy them. They were quite tasty, and I'm not sure why I don't think of purchasing Leinenkugels when I'm out for beer. Maybe I shall remember now!

Anonymous said...

I really like the Summer Shandy but not the Berryweiss so much. I am partial to Shandy's anyways, especially from The Ole Bag of Nails in Columbus. I also forget to order them when I am out on the town, I usually go for Labatt's or Molson... I think I may be a closet Canadian.
-Meg

Ryan said...

I'm proud you like beer as much as you do now, babe...

Tyler said...

this post makes me drool.

and long for disposable income (for ordering shipments from Wynkoops)

Malissa said...

i tried one kind last week (not sure) and...to be honest...i didn't like the aftertaste. but i'm totally willing to try other kinds.

Anonymous said...

Berryweiss anyone? Sure, I'll have one!
Daryn