Tuesday, May 8, 2007

IKEA

We took a roadie to IKEA the other day. I love it, love it, love it. It is so family friendly. It has great stuff that is engineered so simply and easy to use/put together. They have decorative things, organizing helpers, furniture, kitchens, amazing stuff. We got our kitchen there when we remodeled and I love it. We got several other furniture pieces there, a rug. This time we used a gift certificate and purchased a shelf and an organizer for the shoes in our back porch area. I could stay there for a whole day, looking at everything and still want to look more. I think when it's time for us to replace our couch or any other furniture like that we'll go to IKEA.


Thank you, IKEA. You're a fun place to be.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

So super fab shelf! I totally dig it :)

(and thanks for the shout out in the food post :P)

Anna@MetaMusings said...

Cute picture!

Malissa said...

hey! i have to go there in 2 days for work things (san jose convention items). how far away is it from us? mt

Anonymous said...

IKEA is about an hour and a half drive from F-town. Pretty much straight north. It's right off the interstate and super easy to find.

I forgot that convention is this summer. Are you going or will you be done by then?

Malissa said...

i won't be going, but i'll be buying many of the lovely products and furnishings today from ikea! i'm excited to see my vision come together!