Thursday, April 12, 2007

Rockin' Out


I have to give a shout out to the video game Guitar Hero. Specifically Guitar Hero II. It is SO fun to play. We played for at least 3 hours straight Tuesday. I even worked my way up from Easy to Medium. You may think that's a simple jump - but I assure you it is not.

Little R. (my son who is 2) also 'played' the game complete with rock concert ready fist pumps.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WILL own this game very soon.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I JUST heard about this game. One of of my friends (our guests from the past week or so) loves this game.

HOW cool for those of us who would like to be able to be a rock star.

Anonymous said...

Funny, R has similar habits for remotes and Guitar Hero. You totally feel like a rock star, then you gain a false sense of confidence. Suddenly, you're missing a few notes here and there and next thing you know, your really screwing up and your fellow band member are ticked at you. That's not so cool. I'll stick to the easy level for now.

Anonymous said...

Ok. I am speechless after watching this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua3hZXfNZOE