Thursday, April 12, 2007

Remote Control



My husband, R. is controlling the remote this evening. We are watching The Office (great show!) and, as I believe is the case with most men, he is watching another show during the commercials.

So, in the midst of The Office we are watching bits and pieces of Man vs. Wild on the Discovery Channel. The host, Bear Grylls, is currently eating raw zebra. Yep. Just cutting into the hide with his knife and eating it. Have any of you seen this show? Holy cow.

Apparently there's also a show called Survivor Man that is on Discovery right before Man vs. Wild. 'Survivor Man'
killed, cooked and ate a rattlesnake tonight.

Note to readers: If I had control of the remote the T.V. would be on NBC even through the commercials.

So, do you channel surf during commercials or keep it on one station?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do, but nearly as much as your hubby. And I also make sure I go back to the original show. :)

Dri said...

Good to know. He went back to The Office - but I always get nervous that he's going to forget. I think he has it down to a science, though.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

(Yay! You have a blog! Yay! Yay! Yay!)

Um... in my world, I am the channel changer. C. always gets frustrated that I change the channel during every show.

Also, I LOVE The Office and Man Vs. Wild. GREAT shows. :-)

Anonymous said...

I grew up with R. Talk about a remote-aholic! Some things never change, do they? As for my habits, now that we have DVR, we don't flip back and forth.