Monday, April 23, 2007

Huxta-Palooza


Here's a shout out to The Cosby Show. Our T.V. landed on Huxta-Palooza on Nick-at-Nite. Fun.

Here's a poll I found on Nick-at-Nite's website: http://www.nickatnite.com/huxtapalooza/index.jhtml

Did you watch this show? Reminisce with me, if you would - I am currently watching the episode where Rudy is sick and Bill does his hilarious explanation of the yuckies inside of her.

What's your favorite episode? One of my favorite episodes is the one where the whole family does karaoke for Bill's parents' wedding anniversary. Makes me smile.

7 comments:

Dri said...

My all time favorite is the episode when they do the lip sync thing for Cliff's parents for their birthday.

Rudy 'yells' Baby!!...

Lost it when I saw it...still lose it when I see it...

Anonymous said...

this is A. hubby...I didn't log her out...

Dri said...

Ha. I suppose the episode I was talking about in the blog entry was the one Ryan said was his favorite. I guess it was their birthday and not their anniversary. Ah well. I never have been good at remembering exact details of things. :)

And, this really is Dri (not Ryan posing as me)!

Lacie Irish Oatmeal said...

The episode where he buys a juicer, and Rudy and her friend (the chubby white kid that never spoke) try to make jelly. I remember watching it with my family, and all of us laughing so hard we couldn't speak.

Dri said...

I forgot about the "chubby white kid that never spoke." LOL. What was his name???? Anyone?

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I agree, I LOVE that episode, too Ryan!

I recently saw the Sammy Davis Jr. episode - remember? The one where he couldn't read? I loved it. I think that Sammy is just a too-cute sprite of a man.

The little chubby white boy was Peter.

(I also loved how annoying Vanessa's boyfriend was. Cracked me up.)

And cockroach - who didn't love Cockroach?!

Dri said...

Peter - YES! That's his name. I feel like I can relax now. :)