Monday, April 30, 2007

Help me find the following -


Trouser Jeans. I can spend about $50. (I know, not a great budget.) But I'd love to find some great trouser jeans. Dark wash, straight, fairly wide leg. Possibly coming in petite or short sizes??

Any ideas?
(The picture of jeans above is not really what I'm talking about, but is the only picture I could find in 2 seconds of searching "jeans" images on Google.)

5 comments:

Anna@MetaMusings said...

I just bought (what I think) are some great ones from Ann Taylor Loft for $30. Dark washed, wide leg, big hem, fitted at the top, petites(sp?). I am not sure if they have any more in the store, but if you check on line they might have some under sale or clearance. Happy shopping! (p.s. if you hear of anything else, let me know. I am in desperate jean mode at the current time.) oh...p.s.s, I have heard that Ann Taylor just redesigned their jeans. Not sure of what the cost is, though.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I'm thinking Banana Republic. They always seem to have nice jeans on clearance. Also, never discount TJ Maxx.

Dri said...

Thanks, ladies. I make a monthly trek to TJ Maxx in hopes that I will find some cool stuff. Usually I spend like 2 hours there going through clothes, shoes, bedding, everything. Whenever I can find a sitter for Reece, I go. I'll definitely look there. I'll be going on an online search at Banana Republic and Ann Taylor. I'll let you know if I find any......

Rachel said...

okay punk ... way to NOT share that it's your birthday :P

Hope it was a happy one!

Dri said...

Thanks for the Happy Birthday wish, Rachel!

Any news on the job front? E-mail and let me know.