
Our life is the movie Cars. I can hear it in the background right now - "For the first time in Piston Cup history we have a three way tie." Little R. loves that movie. Santa gave it to him for Christmas and little did Santa know that he/she would have to be watching the movie at least once a day ever since. It is a really cute movie and for the most part I don't mind watching it.
Little R. is starting to understand the story line more and more. He just came running in to the office and said, "Chick boom Nightning Aqueen, then ka-pow (insert sound of cars hitting each other and picture Little R.'s hands flying all over the place)." So, apparently he understands that Chick is a meanie and he hits Lightning and other cars and makes them crash into each other.
We do have momentary solice when he asks for "Mickey House." (a.k.a. Mickey Mouse Club House.)
2 comments:
I have heard that this movie is great (a few times a year) but I have not gotten to see it. (I am sure you would be able to recite it word for word.)
Lol. Oh, from what I hear - this is just the beginning.
When we moved out of my sister's house into our own place, I STILL found myself pausing the T.V. on Hannah Montana and That's So Raven. Thank you to my 7-year-old niece for that...
Post a Comment