There are times when being a mom or a demanding schedule take over and blogging takes a back seat. This is one of those times. Enjoy a short picture post. I know there are longer, deeper posts inside me... they'll come out soon enough. I am learning how to live in to a disciplined, yet not rigid, life style.
 |
| Ryan's family had a wedding this past weekend and my little princess got to be the flower girl. It was wonderful to see his family and celebrate with them! While she was waiting for the wedding to start, she chilled out and watched Tangled. And, just in case you're wondering, I did wear the dress I found at TJ Maxx - in the SMALLER size!! |
 |
| My little man has started to feel under the weather and so has Ryan. Lots of snot in this house and those two can't seem to get warm, but they aren't running temperatures. They are exhausted, though, and have both been relaxing and watching TV all evening. Hoping tomorrow is a better day. |
 |
| I found these red flats at Kohls ON CLEARANCE for $7.99. I wore them to work today with my black skinny jeans today and a sweater. My feet were freezing, but it was worth it. |
3 comments:
$7.99 - That's a steal!
I love those shoes!
(sorry for the double post.)
Post a Comment