Friday, March 22, 2013

Casual Friday

Let's be real.  Every day is casual Friday for me, and that is one thing I appreciate about my job.  Here are a few casual outfits I've worn lately.

Brown Cords from Goodwill, Plaid shirt from Old Navy, Oatmeal sweater from Kohls clearance, brown TOMS were a Christmas present from my hubby.  This spring one of the "in" things is mixing patterns - stripes with floral, polka dot with plaid, etc.  I would like to try this plaid shirt with my polka dot shirt.  That could be fun.
Maroon hoodie from Kohls (I have a cream one too, they are awesome), scarf from FDI Sample Sale, green short sleeve shirt from Goodwill, jeans from Walmart, LL Bean vest from Sears.  I also wore this outfit with my brown TOMS.  What can I say? They are super comfy.
And, even though I can go to work in these casual outfits, I still want it all and would love to have my feet up on my couch reading a book.  A girl can dream, right? 

 
In case you are wondering, I am currently reading: A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemmingway and I also just requested The Sun Also Rises by Hemmingway and The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald from the library. I just finished reading The Paris Wife, which is all about Hemmingway and his first wife.  I'm intrigued.     

No comments: