Friday, October 30, 2009

You have a little friend, Baby Lila!



And I thought I was the only lady in this house that liked seeing updates on Baby Lila... Jenna was sitting on my lap while I was checking email and blogs and saw a picture of Baby Lila. She was obviously a fan! :)

(Sorry, the video is a little grainy, Ryan took it on his cell phone.)

8 comments:

Malissa said...

that is GREAT!! she says Lila VERY well!!
(my word verification is:blest)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! What a big girl! Can she teach my son to talk?
Randa

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

This is just the sweetest thing. It brought tears to my eyes. (I'm emotional today.)

How sweet. :)

Love that.

Anonymous said...

Dri,
That is toooo cute! I can't believe how big Jenna is getting!
-Sherri

Written Permission said...

What a muffin! Can't believe how grown-up (and articulate!) your adorable little daughter is. :) So cute, D!

Wrestling Kitties said...

This is just too sweet!!

Iris Took said...

I really enjoy how all babies like each other. Very cute!

Mickey D. said...

Too cute for words.

That made me smile.